Monday, August 13, 2007

Sex in China. What's the Deal?

Before moving to China, I always had the conception that Chinese girls were prude.

Maybe it was due to the puritanian society of the communist revolution.
Maybe it was the lack of sexuality in mainstream media or out in society.
Maybe it was the unrevealing school uniforms that everyone wears in public schools that deters sexuality of any sort.

Whatever it was, my preconceptions were here to stay.

In the past year since i've been here, i've learned a lot about the Chinese female... mostly all of which have tore down my inaccurate preconceptions.

Don't get me wrong. There are definitely a lot of girls who still abide by the "i'm not going to have sex until I get married" or "I think sex is yucky." However, from my experience, these girls are decreasing in number, giving way to a new breed of modern, sexually active young women.

I've had 1 night stands. I've had anal sex.

Sex in public? Yes.

What else can you ask for?

Above all, for all of my sexual conquests, I have never used my American passport or my non-existent white skin. I have always been the Chinese-looking, Chinese-speaking, Chinese American.

It's not that Chinese girls just want to fuck a foreigner.

They just want to fuck.

No comments: