Friday, August 10, 2007

Catching the Chinese Girl "Fever"

As a young, white male experiencing the exploding urban nightlife scene in China, you can imagine the possibilities thrown your way each weekend. I have been living in China for 13 months, and up until last week I have resisted the urge to hookup with a native Chinese woman. Don’t get me wrong, I think Chinese women are beautiful in their own light, but I have a passion for blond hair and blued eyed girls…something that is quite rare in a country of 1.3 billion. Also, I have been on and off with my ex-girlfriend who still resides in the U.S. so I had some sense of loyalty towards her.

You cannot imagine the pressures a young white male with blond hair, faces in terms of living up to the sexual standards native Chinese men have for me. The first thing asked when I meet a Chinese guy is, “How many girlfriends do you have?” They expect meet to be some modern Casanova, railing a different Chinese girl every night. I’m sure you can imagine the disapproving look on their face when I tell them I have a girlfriend in the U.S. and that I don’t have any Chinese girlfriends.

Anyway, the pressures of quitting my job, and moving to a new apartment, had taken its toll and I decided enough was enough…I needed sexual release! I met a pretty young girl through a friend a few months ago, and even though she lived in a neighboring city, we became friends by keeping in touch via MSN and text messages. She recently came to visit some friends so I took this opportunity to work on my “Chinese game” and see what the night would hold in store. Needless to say I was cock-blocked at the end of the night by one of her friends who refused to let her come home with me. It was a disheartening experience, but I soon learned I had it made.

The following week I am talking with some of my Chinese friends and the topic of sex comes up. It was mutual agreement that if you can kiss a Chinese girl, you can fuck her. With this enlightenment in toe, I quickly take action and make plans to visit the girl the following weekend. We make plans to meet at a local park and then go clubbing at night.

The mood at the park was light and flirty, but no obvious clues that she had any significant interest. With Turtle sending me text messages about my progress, I was scared I would not have anything to report back. Things got more interesting when after buying multiple bottles of vodka for everyone; I decided to make my move when I coincidentally ran into her at the bathroom. I yanked her in, which I’m sure she wasn’t expecting and started hooking up in a dingy 厕所 ala New York City style. After she made sure all of her friend were safe in taxi’s she prompted me in a waiting taxi to go back to my hotel room. Immediately the clothes came flying off, and I was placed in command of the situation. Being as this was my first experience with a Chinese girl, I wasn’t sure what I could get away with. Could I smack her ass or pull her hair without her getting upset? I played it pretty conservatively and decided I would test the limits next time.

Now the interesting part about all of this is how she acts towards me now that we have had sex. The following day she would grab my hand, kiss me in public, and very much act like we were dating. A few text messages per week have transgressed into multiple text messages per day. She even asked for me to accompany her on a business trip to a different province.

Now my question is, did I unknowingly just sleep my way into a relationship? Do Chinese Girls expect that after they have sex?

3 comments:

MJ Klein said...

nobody answered you, so i will. the answer is:

"yes, dumbass. you gotta relationship now."

while you were concentrating on getting your dick wet you forgot about the other, better known phrase (and more useful) about Chinese women:

"Hard to get. Hard to lose."

you took your time on that girl. in her eyes you are interested in her not just her pussy because you took so long to hit her up for it. when you hit on a girl right away, she knows what you're up to. that isn't the case here.

so, what happened to this girl? are you seeing her? been a long time since the blog was updated. let us know!

Vampire Rabbit said...

You need to read this: http://laowaiink.blogspot.com/2008/04/chinese-girls-heart-tread-softy.html because yes, almost always sex=relationship, as it should be.

Anonymous said...

DAAAAAAMmmmnnnnnn!

I do have a Chinese GF who is giving it to me regularly when Im there but there was this really beautiful girl that I met, just sittin at the next table one night and I held up a dice cup and a beer and she sort of smiled and blushed and her friends jabbered at her in Chinese too fast for me to pick up then they invited me over to their table and pushed me up to her and we all played the dice game, then the two friends dropped so just her n I kept playing.

Almost time to go and the friends took both our phones and hooked us up with each others phone numbers.

Then I met them for dinner and clubbing in GZ the next night and after a fun night (including a minor car crash) when we were getting ready to all go our ways for the night, she pulled me back between some cars and planted one on me that almost made my knees buckle. Head rush kiss, I totally didnt think on first(sort of second) time seeing her that I could have got her to come back to my room so I didn't push) Then I left next night for home. Dude I blew that. Kiss=sex permission? Who knew.. Teach me oh wise guru!

I keep thinking about her but no email and I cant really call from here. Im SO calling her the day I land my next trip though.

This blog is great. I have pretty decent China game, decent language skillz and I am also blonde w blue eyes (and body hair LOL).Its amazing what that scores you here... Course, Im cute and smooth too LOL!