Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Chinese Juggling Act

So recently I have been interested in 2 girls (the model and the socialite) and I’m debating whether I should just pick one so I can focus on a stable relationship with her, or begin the juggling act and ‘play’ with both girls at the same time.

I find both girls to be smart, attractive, funny, and wealthy but there is one catch…I have already slept with the socialite (so that’s guaranteed pussy), and the model remains a virgin. Now some of you might say go with a sure thing, but I’m a man, and men are hunters. I’m one of those guys who truly enjoys “the hunt” or “the chase” of a woman.

The hunt with the socialite is already over, but things are just beginning to get interesting with the model. Last night we went to a club with a big group of people, and after abruptly leaving without much of a goodbye, I was flooded with text messages today.

“Next time you should wait for me to get tipsy so things will be more interesting.” Messages like this make me go wild, for I can only imagine the possibilities of how things might play out.

I spoke to one of my local Chinese friends who has met both girls, and his advice was to go after both of them. I’ve yet to make up my mind, but I’m going on a week hiatus for travel so I’ll have time to think over things. We’ll see who sends more text messages ( a good measure for gauging interest from a girl).

One thing is clear, if I’m going to take on juggling 2 girls at the same time, I better start making more money. We’ll see if the circus comes to town next week…

No comments: