Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where are the cute White Girls in China??

I have never hooked up with sooo many Asian girls in my life. Although it did happen from time to time during college, I always hooked up and dated white girls. I always lived in white neighborhoods, white high schools and college, so it was only natural to fuck white girls too. I never did have the Yellow Fever problem described in the famous YouTube clip either: (funny ass shit)



Hooking up with white girls in the US is one thing, but fucking them in China is a completely different story. The demographic for white girls here is just blah. I see and meet some decent looking western guys here (and no, i'm not gay), but cute girls are as hard to find as a black person in China.

Lets examine the variety of factors leading up to this talent drain:

  1. Only a certain population of people from the US (or Europe) study Chinese. Middle schools and high schools usually only offer French, Spanish, and Latin. I am proud to say that Chinese will be offered in more and more school districts in the US soon. Only “special families”, whether they live in specific neighborhoods, they are rich enough to get their own tutor, or they are of Chinese decent, have Chinese training before college.
  2. In college, only a limited number of non-Chinese learn the language. The people who do are usually somewhat weird.
  3. College training in Chinese rarely advances a person to a degree where they are fluent in the language. This means it’s very hard for people to move to China after college for work in China. Recently, however, western companies moving into China are bringing more and more westerners with them.
  4. Given the kinda weird and “the not hot” girls who actually do come to China (usually to teach English or something), most of them aren’t that cool. They were usually in the band during high school and in the dorky crowd in college.
  5. Asian American girls who come to China from the US are usually really fucking religious. This means their prude and won’t do anything.
  6. So given everything, there are very few cute girls that come to China. For those who do, they have to compete with the often, more slender, skinny and better-bodied Chinese girl. Yes, most white girls come to China and are the “fat girl.” That kind of defeats the purpose or hooking up… if you have to get the fat girl of the group.

Even though there are relatively few fuckable white girls here in China, I have made it my mission to get in the game. Yes, Chinese girls are fun… but nothing beats dating a white girl and walking around with her in China. That’s possibly soo much celeb fan-fare for me…not to mention introducing her to my Chinese relatives in China. My grandparents would flip!

So recently, I went to a party and met this girl named Mary. She is a brunette from New England who’s in China to teach English. I didn’t get to talk to her much at the party, but we all (15 of us) ended up going to the same bar afterwards.

At the bar, I was doing my thing with my wingmen... doing the usual rounds with different groups of Chinese girls. Before I knew it, I was sloshed out of my mind. At one point during the night, I was on the dance floor and finally bumped into Mary and our mutual friend. We danced a little bit.

Mary was definitely aggressive in her flirting. After the dancing, she got really close to me, put her arms around me and messaged my back. She also grabbed my ass multiple times. Woah. As the night came to a end, Mary left first. I said goodbye to her in a hallway near the exit of the bar.... and from my limited memory, I think we kissed.

The next morning, however, I didnt remember what happened (until my roommate told me). I also didnt remember what she looked like (another one of my drunken tendencies) until I went online to check my facebook account and her already-there friend request.

By looking through her pictures, I couldnt find anything that made her look cute, or showed off her body. (Because if she had a nice body, she would have atleast 1 or 2 party pics with a tight shirt on.) She was a 5.5 at best.... and now she gave me her number, started texting me and is hitting on me.

Last Wednesday, she invited me out to a bar with her friends. The bar was about 40 minutes away, and I told her I didnt want to go that far. She then said that I could totally stay with her and crash at her place. Fuck.

I dont know what to do. I'm getting hit on by a not-that-cute white girl. I dont want to alienate her because she could potentially be friends with cuter girls. I dont think I want to fuck her either.

What should I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where can I go to have someone not of Chinese "decent" "message" my back, HaHa!